KKTIX Ticket Refund / Exchange Policy
- Refund policies applies to events in Taiwan ONLY. Please note that NO refund is available for events in Hong Kong.
- Refund policies vary depending on the types of event. Tickets may or may not be eligible for refunds. Event organizers set their own refund policies. Before requesting a refund, please refer the refund policy on each event page.
- KKTIX Ticket Refund/Exchange Policy (“Policy”) applies to events with “Ticket refund/exchange is handled by KKTIX on behalf of the event organizer” appears on the event page ONLY. For such events, we will assist you in refunding the tickets under the Policy. For other events, please contact the event organizer for the refund.
- If you purchase a ticket package, you should refund the complete package of the tickets. A refund of any individual tickets in a package is not allowed.
- Regardless of the paper tickets or the e-tickets, once the cancellation of the order is made, the ticket will be invalid and cannot be restored.
We do not exchange tickets. Please have your ticket refunded and make another purchase of the ticket you need.
- For e-tickets, before requesting a refund, please refer to the event page to confirm if the event organizer set a refund policy. If the refund is handled by KKTIX and your tickets are e-tickets, log in and go to ORDERS in your KKTIX account, find your order, then select "Cancel Order".
- For paper tickets, before requesting a refund, please refer to the event page to confirm if the event organizer set a refund policy. If the refund is handled by KKTIX and your tickets are paper tickets and tickets are still eligible for a refund, please send the paper tickets and information below to address as following:
KKTIX Customer Service /P.O.BOX 60 Taipei Stadium Taipei City 105981 Taiwan ( R.O.C.)1. The paper tickets,
2. Your name, phone number, address,
3. The photocopy of the front and back covers of your Taiwan account book,
4. If you purchase by credit card, you do not have to provide the photocopy of your Taiwan account book.
Once we receive the paper tickets and above information, we will process your refund. Please note that even you choose Family Mart as your ticket collection method, you will still need to pick up your tickets and send back to KKTIX as above for refund procedure.
Refund Due Date and Processing Fee
- For registration events (such as seminars or speech), tickets are refundable no later than ten (10) days prior to the event with 10% return handing fee. Please note that tickets must be received before the due date, not based on the post stamp time.
- For concerts, live performances or parties, event organizer is required to set one (1) refund option from the following four (4) options. Please refer to the event page to confirm the refund option that your tickets apply to.
- For art or cultural events (such as art exhibition), tickets are refundable no later than ten (10) days prior to the event with 10% return handing fee. Tickets must be received before the due date instead of the postage date.
- e-Tickets: refund request must be received by KKTIX system before the refund due date.
When will I get my refund
Refunds should be received within twenty (20) working days.
- If you purchase tickets by ATM transfer or FamiPort by cash, refund will be paid to your designated bank account.
- If you make the ticket purchase via PayPal, refund will be credited back to your PayPal account, and PayPal will inform you of such transaction.
- If you pay by credit card to purchase the tickets, refund will be credited back to the card you purchase. NOTE: In rare cases, refunds can take longer depending on the bank or credit card company.
- Any additional fee may be charged subject to the payment method you made such as wire transfer fee (ATM), foreign transaction fee (credit card) …etc.