How to watch online events
For the audience who already bought the ticket, please enter ticketing page to watch the event. Please be noted that, the event is not available on KKTIX app, please use web browser such as Chrome or Safari. Following are the steps to enter the ticketing page for your reference:
(1) Go to https://kktix.com/ and click “My Ticket” from upper left corner:
(2) On your Ticket Overview Page, find the event order and click “Ticket Details”:
(3) On your Ticket Details Page, you should be able to watch the live streaming at below page:
Is the live streaming event available on mobile devices?
The live streaming is only available on web browser for now. Users may use Windows Chrome or Mac Safari to watch the event. Please make sure your mobile device version is supported as below:
∎ Mobile device:
1. Apple iOS 11.2 or above→ use Safari to watch the streaming
2. Android 5 or above→ use Chrome to watch the streaming
∎ Desktop or Notebook:
Windows Vista or above / macOS 10.0 or above→ use the latest bowser version such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox、Microsoft Edge or Safari
What if I enter the live streaming late, may I rewind to the part that I missed?
If it’s live streaming, audience cannot adjust the live streaming timeline. Sorry about that.
What should I do if I get notification saying I’m using more than one device?
Device limits vary by events. Each different web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) you use also registers as one "device" even if you use them all on one computer. If you reach your limit and would like to switch to another device, please log out from other devices or bowsers and wait about 10 seconds. You should be able to watch the streaming again on your last device or bwoswer.
May I project the live streaming page on TV?
Our player can’t be projected on TV yet. Users may project the entire screen of desktop device or mobile device on TV through Chromecast or other equipment.
How do I change my nickname on chatroom?
Please log in https://kktix.com/ and follow the steps below:
(1) Click member icon on the right upper corner
(2) Choose Settings
(3) Change your nickname on the “Nickname” column in red below
you did not fill out any nickname, your “Name” in your “Update Prefill Data” as
below will be your nickname.