Refund policies vary depending on the type of event. Tickets may or may not be eligible for refunds. KKTIX organizers set their own refund policies. Before requesting a refund, first check the event listing to see if the event organizer set a refund policy.
This KKTIX Ticket Refund/Exchange Policy (“Policy”) applies to events with “Ticket refund/exchange is handled by KKTIX on behalf of the event organizer” appears on the event page ONLY. For such events, we will assist you in refunding the tickets under the Policy. For other events, please contact the event organizer for the refund.
If you purchase a ticket package, you should refund the complete package of the tickets. A refund of any individual tickets in a package is not allowed.
We do not exchange tickets. Please have your ticket refunded and make another purchase of the ticket you need.
- For e-tickets, before requesting a refund, first check the event listing to see if the event organizer set a refund policy. If the refund is handled by KKTIX and your tickets are e-tickets, log in and go to ORDERS in your KKTIX account, find your order, then select "Cancel Order".
- For paper tickets, please send the paper tickets and information below to address as following:
KKTIX Customer Service / P.O.BOX 108-327 Taipei Dunnan Taipei City 10699 Taiwan ( R.O.C.)
- The paper tickets,
- Your name, phone number, address,
- The photocopy of the front and back covers of your Taiwan account book,
- If you purchase by credit card, you do not have to provide the photocopy of your Taiwan account book.
Refund Due Date and Processing Fee
- For general registration events (such as seminars or speech), tickets should be refunded no later than ten (10) days prior to the event time stated on such tickets with 10% return handing fee. The refund is determined by the time such tickets and other requested information we received, not based on the post stamp time.
- For art or cultural events (such as art exhibition or similar exhibitions), tickets should be refunded before the event ends
with 10% return handing fee. The refund is determined by the time such tickets and other requested information we received, not based on the post stamp time.
- For concerts, live performances or parties, refund policy and return handing fee vary for each event. Please check event page for refund policy.
- The refund of e-tickets is determined by the time our system receives the request of such ticket refund.
- Subject to the payment method you choose, you may be charged for other fees (such as wire transfer fees or other surcharges), if any.
When will I get my refund
Refunds should be received within 30 business days.
- If you purchase tickets by ATM transfer or FamiPort by cash, refund will be paid to your designated bank account.
- If you make the ticket purchase via PayPal, refund will be credited back to your PayPal account, and PayPal will inform you of such transaction.
- If you pay by credit card to purchase the tickets, refund will be credited back to the card you purchase. NOTE: In rare cases, refunds can take longer depending on the bank or credit card company.