This KKTIX Ticket Refund/Exchange Policy (“Policy”) applies only to events with “Ticket refund/exchange is handled by KKTIX on behalf of the event organizer” appears on the event page. For such events, we will assist you in refunding the tickets under the Policy. For other events, please contact the event organizer for the refund.
Exchange: We do not exchange tickets. Please have your ticket refunded and make another purchase of the ticket you need.
If you purchase a ticket package, you should refund the complete package of the tickets. A refund of any individual tickets in a package is not allowed.
Where KKTIX handles the exchange or refund on behalf of the event organizer, the specific rules will be announced separately in the individual event web pages and our official website
- For electronic tickets, refund process is completed when our system confirms such tickets are void.
- For non-electronic tickets, please send the tangible tickets and information below to this address
KKTIX Ticketing Team / P.O.BOX 36-461 Taipei Taipei City 10599 Taiwan ( R.O.C.)
- The tangible tickets,
- Your name, phone number, address,
- The photocopy of the front and back covers of your account book,
- If you purchase by credit card, you do not have to provide the photocopy of your account book.
Time of Ticket Refund
- For general events (such as seminars, concerts or other live performance, or speech), tickets should be refunded no later than ten (10) days prior to the event time stated on such tickets.
- For art or cultural events (such as art exhibition or similar exhibitions), tickets should be refunded before the event ends.
- The refund of electronic tickets is determined by the time our system receives the request of such ticket refund. The refund of non-electronic tickets is determined by the time such tickets and other requested information are received, based on the post stamp.
- Processing fees shall be 10% of the value stated on the tickets.
- Subject to the payment method you choose, you may be charged for other fees (such as wire transfer fees or other surcharges), if any.
Refund of Fees
Once the refund process is completed, we will refund you, with the processing fee specified above deducted, within thirty (30) days.
- If you use ATM transfer or Famiport for ticket purchase, refund will be made to your designated bank account.
- If you use PayPal for ticket purchase, refund will be made to your PayPal account, and PayPal will inform you of such transaction.
- If you use a credit card for ticket purchase, refund will be made to your credit card account. The process may vary in different banks; you may contact your bank for the record.